Being a newborn has it's drawbacks (hello zero bladder control!) but it has it's perks too! Here's a list of some of the things that newborns can do that unfortunately, at 25, you cannot.
- You can have unlimited naps and NO ONE JUDGES YOU!!
You are even ENCOURAGED to nap! TAKE ADVANTAGE, I assure you at 25 this unfortunately is not allowed!
- People adhere to your every need!
Too loud in the house? Your parents make everyone quiet down! Hungry even though it's 4:21am? HELLO EARLY BREAKFAST CATERED TO YOU! Believe me, if I wake up my fiancé asking for food before 7am he is sure to glare at me and roll over annoyed.
- You are allowed to never wear pants and people still want to be around you!
I should have put this as number one, honestly, pants are one of the worst things about being a grownup next to taxes. Savor this moment my friend.
4. Even when you're grumpy people still think you're cute.
5. You can eat as much as you want and never worry about gaining weight because that's the GOAL!
Enjoy this while it lasts, kid. Soon enough you'll be doing squats while dreaming of a hamburger but in reality dinner will be a salad. **womp womp**
6. You are allowed to have 10 different emotions in 10 minutes and no one thinks you had issues.
Not your boss, not your boyfriend, not the lady silently judging you on the subway. No one.
7. Snuggling at any moment is encouraged.
All day, every day. That's the life.
8. You are allowed to stare at anyone and anything at any time!
There's a guy with a peg leg in the metro? Stare away! Another cute baby? Lock eyes for as long as you'd like! Someone with really bad B.O. walking next to you. Feel free to make eye contact for the next 5 minutes, who cares! They'll just think you're cute!
9. Hanging out at any time of the day or night is totally cool!
Waking up Dad for a 2am party? Great idea! Try doing that at 25 and he'll try to ground you, even though you're a grown up.
10. Wear whatever you want and be completley freaking adorable.
At 25 you have a style and you know what kinds of fits look good on your body, your clothing choices are much more limited. As a newborn, you can literally wear a robe, or a body suit, or a track suit, or a purple wig, or be naked or wear a bear hat, or a pirate patch every day and people will still think you are the bomb.com. It's that simple!
So be weird, embrace the fact that you're a newborn and like the honey badger, don't have to give a sh*t! The world is yours my little friend!